Tuesday, February 14, 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY 2012


I refuse to consider Valentine's Day a holiday.  Why should you wait until one day a year to tell someone that you love them?  Yeah i'll be the cynical asshole here.  Valentine's Day is stupid.

The easy thing to do is say that I think Valentine's Day is stupid because i'm not married or because I don't have a girlfriend(s).  Yeah, I guess that makes sense.  I'm sure if I had somebody that I cared about then I would play along and take it serious, but I don't have that right now so Valentine's Day is really not my problem.  Problem?  Yes, it's a problem.  There are a very small percentage of men who like Valentine's Day.  It's an obligation to remember it or to have something planned.  Guys don't like that.  The few that do like Valentine's Day have weird reasons for it that I won't even get in to.  The only good thing about Valentine's Day is that at the end of the day, if everything went well, there's a lot of wild ass sex happening.  And we here at the Kevin Turner Blog love wild ass sex.


SOMEONE WILL DIE ON COMMUNITY
Joel McHale recently said that someone will die in an upcoming episode of Community.  The show still has no return date, but I would expect NBC brings it back at the end of March or the beginning of April.  So who will die?  I assume it won't be one of the main seven.  Abed, Annie, Britta, Jeff, Pierce, Shirley, and Troy should all be safe.

Below are my predictions in order of who I think will die on Community.

1. Leonard
2. Starburns
3. Magnitude (POP POP!)

FANGRAPHS: EXTENDING HAMILTON OR NAPOLI?
I don't really have a lot today, but check out this article from Mark Klaassean of Fangraphs.com.

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/index.php/hamilton-napoli-or-other/


GREATEST LOVE SONG OF ALL-TIME
HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

KT


No comments:

Post a Comment