Monday, February 27, 2012

MONDAY: FEBRUARY 27 2012


The lead story is the Academy Awards.  The Oscars.  Who the hell is Oscar?  I should probably know that, right?  If they make horseshoes, do they make horsesocks?  Is anybody listening to me?

Out of the 9 nominated movies for best picture, I have only seen Moneyball.  I really can't comment much on movies this year.  I like the Emmy's.  I could really care less about the Academy Awards, but i'll always stop down for it.  It seems like the most interesting thing happened before the show though.



Seacrest seriously looked like he was about to cry.

In other news, did you see Angelina Jolie?  She was like 60 lbs.  Skeletor.  One would think Brad Pitt is trying to get out of that situation, right?  Maybe not.  Just do your thing on the side.  I'm assuming stuff like that is not a big deal in those Hollywood circles.

The Artist wins best film.  On Friday, Robert Wilonsky of the Dallas Observer, but soon the Dallas Morning News, told my buddy Corby and the gang on The Hardline that he thought it would win.

The actor from that movie won best actor.  Meryl Streep won best actress.  That's really boring to me.

It's amazing how much i'll get into the Emmy's, but how little I care about The Oscars.  So with that, let's go on to something of importance, if in fact there is anything.


PETE AND THE PIRATES
I've been on a big Pete and the Pirates kick lately, so here's a couple songs I think you check out.

Mr. Understanding


Half Moon Street


Come To The Bar

COMMUNITY RETURNS
I've been way too busy to mess with this, but I need to remind the 4 people that read this that Community returns on March 15th.  There is a bit of bad news with it, in that Parks and Recreation disappears for about 4 or 5 weeks.  That's only because it is way ahead of schedule right now, and once Up All Night finishes up, Community and Parks and Recreation will make a run to the finish line of the season.

It turns out Community going away, may be the best thing that could've happened in terms of it being renewed for a 4th season.  The ratings for everything on NBC Thursday night's have been weak, but specifically 30 Rock which took over Community's timeslot.  It's not set in stone, but things look good for Community being renewed.  Let's hope.

In case you can't wait until March 15....I grant you this...

So hot...

I love ya

KT


No comments:

Post a Comment