Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FEBRUARY BEGINS


EASTBOUND AND DOWN SEASON 3 TRAILER

Season 3, the final season, begins on Sunday, February 19th
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO THERE'S THIS GIRL THAT I LOVE...

And she stars in this music video as a crazy person.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE BAD NEWS FOR SNL

Paul Brittian, currently a spare piece on SNL is leaving the show effective immediately to pursue other projects.  He's definitely not a household name, but I for some reason still never miss an episode of SNL.  Obviously I don't watch it live thanks to the DVR era, but I still sometimes wonder why I even waste the time.  It's been a struggle for SNL of late, and that should continue to get worse when Jason Sudekis and Kristen Wiig leave after this season.  Could SNL be coming to an end?  I doubt it, but they definitely need a reboot in terms of writing.  I honestly think the talent is there to an extent.  It'll be interesting to see what additions the cast makes in the fall of this year, but for now it finds itself even more shorthanded as Brittian is out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JACK WHITE

I know i'm like 48 hours late to the party, but here's "Love Interruption" from Jack White's new solo record Blunderbuss which will be released in April.  As much as I wish he'd get back to work with The Raconteurs, this is a really awesome track so i'm looking forward to see what this album has to offer.  I'm not a Dead Weather fan so hopefully that project is done for good.  He's definitely a big name so going forward as Jack White seems like a really good idea if that's what he wants to do.  I say do it!

http://stereogum.com/936372/jack-white-love-interruption/mp3s/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEXPOCALYPSE
After I read this article I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on.  I still feel this way.  As Gordon Keith frequently says, "I am insane now".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weather here in Dallas is fantastic!  Have a great Wednesday!

KT


No comments:

Post a Comment