Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Humpday Linkage 1/11/12


I like music.  Ever since Astronautilus (Andrew Bothwell) came to visit the Cirque Du Sirois show, i've been casually digging deeper into his catalog.  I breezed by the song "I'm Never Right", and got a Modest Mouse type of feel from it.  More old school Modest Mouse, but still that's the vibe I got.  

Here's the link to the day he came in studio with Cirque Du Sirois on Sports Radio 1310 The Ticket. Astronautilus visits The Ticket  (Courtesy TheUnticket.com)

The second song i'm linking up today is "Only in my Double Mind" from Centro-Matic...

And lastly, "Same Jeans" from The View....


Happy Birthday to Amanda Peet (40)...she has a slight case of "big teeth", but I still think she's still pretty good looking.  Greatness in "Saving Silverman" and also some movie in which the title is something I don't know right now, but it starred Zack Braff and Jason Bateman.  To truly honor her birthday, you should watch her awkward interview with Gordon Keith.

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. needs more bronies

    https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR35MZTRhUrV3678a__A8VzaamPFduGhx69oJjaZ2SEqA9fvBbJ

    ReplyDelete